Federal Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuits Consolidated in Multidistrict Litigation
Federal lawsuits against the following manufacturers of transvaginal mesh have been consolidated in an MDL before U.S. District Judge Joseph Gordon in Charleston, West Virginia:
- C.R. Bard: MDL # 2187 (approximately 2,938 lawsuits)
- American Medical Systems: MDL # 2325 (approximately 6,028 lawsuits)
- Boston Scientific: MDL # 2326 (approximately 3,557 lawsuits)
- Ethicon (Johnson & Johnson subsdiary): MDL #2327 (approximately 5,763 lawsuits)
- Coloplast Corporation: MDL # 2387 (approximately 320 lawsuits)
We are currently helping hundreds of women seek justice for the pain, suffering, and permanent damage that transvaginal mesh has caused them. If you have a mesh or sling implant and are experiencing negative side effects, we can help you as well.
Each case is different, and the best way we can help you is by listening to your particular situation and symptoms and giving you an individualized assessment of your potential case. However, a good candidate for participation in a TVM lawsuit may have one or many of the following symptoms:
- Mesh erosion
- Organ perforation
- Vaginal pain
- Pain during intercourse, with or without bleeding
- Pain during urination
- Revision surgeries
In many cases, our clients have had to revisit their doctor as a result of these serious side effects, and know exactly what problems their mesh has caused. In other cases, our clients have not done so and do not have this information. Either way, we are here to help you. We will be able to help you with every aspect of your case: from referring you to a doctor that we know can help, to helping you get the medical and financial help we know you need. You do not have to suffer alone. And remember, we never see a dime unless you recover. You have nothing to lose; contact us today for a free case review.